Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 4 in Vietnam (part 1)











Ok, I'm starving and we just finished up our last day of work here (so we're probably going to get some drinks and enjoy the Filipino cover band at the hotel bar). But, I didn't want to go with putting something into our blog. I've also asked Becky and Renee to send me some of their thoughts to put in the blog.
I'll be typing more. Here are some photos. All in all, it was an AMAZING day. We walked through rice fields to visit patients. Did interviews for HD Net's World Report (hi Kira), and Vietnam's national news. The hospital threw us a very moving going away lunch (and in asian tradition, there was way to much food). It been great to hear from all of you. And getting in touch with old friends keeping tabs on us on facebook.

Ok, time to eat. Enjoy the photos. More to come!

No comments: